Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kareena's Dirtier Picture: My intimate moments with Bebo will always stay with me

Kareena`s Dirtier Picture: My intimate moments with Bebo will always stay with me

At the first look release of Kareena Kapoor's upcoming film directed by Madhur Bhandarkar, the actress had to field several questions that made reference to Vidya Balan's The Dirty Picture

Thanks to her item song in the film! Though she seemed fed up by the constant comparisons, she tried her best to be funny. 

At one point, she even said that she doesn't have anyone else's shoes to fill, as she's quite comfortable in her own.

Heard that, Vidya? Arjun Rampal who shares some intimate scenes with Bebo in the film was asked about his 'experience'.


Keeping up with the jest, he joked, `Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I close my eyes and go back to those few beautiful moments I had with Kareena. They are going to stay with me for the rest of my life!` Hmmm... 

Making peace: While the industry is abuzz about the strained relations between Ekta Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor after Bebo refused to do her film, Ekta has taken the first step towards reconciliation.

The promos of Bebo's upcoming film will be seen with Ekta Kapoor's comic caper being released today. 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com 

--
Best  Regards,
jAiFBiNdAsT-A BiNdAs Collection!!
Email:- jaifbindas@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment