Monday, August 6, 2012

My pain is not a big deal: Salman

My pain is not a big deal: Salman

Actor downplays seriousness of his nerve disorder. Says there are people with bigger problems 

We all know how excruciatingly painful Salman's nerve disorder had got while shooting for his spy thriller under Yash Chopra's banner. In fact, he even had to go in for surgery to alleviate the pain. Salman, in his tough style, however plays down the episode and says he treats the condition as any other health issue.

The weather conditions were cold when the film's cast and crew were shooting, and that was said to have aggravated Sallu's ill health. 

The actor clarifies, `Everyone goes through problems. Let's not make a big deal about it. There are people with more stress and yet no one talks about them. Yes, I had problems doing action scenes, as we were doing stunts without cables and harnesses. All these did take a huge toll on me, but it's fine.` 


When asked about rumours of him going in for another surgery, Salman replies, `Everyone needs their routine check ups and so do I. The only difference is that I have to go to LA for my check up.` 

There was recent buzz that Yash Chopra's banner had allowed him special privileges during the shoot, including allowing his vanity van inside the studio premises. Ask him if that's true and Sallu points out, `It is a superb script and it is something up my alley; so I thought I will do it. 

This film has Yash Chopra and I, two of the biggest names in the industry, coming together and that's why people have been talking about it. It is not about wanting to bend rules. There are no rules as such to be broken.`


Look at Sallu's medicine box

We caught Salman's staff carrying his much-heavy medicine box following after the actor when he got out of his car at Mehboob studios recently. Boy, is that box full? Looks like the doctors have given our Bhai a good dose on a daily basis. Hope he is able to keep track of what pill to take when. Tough, huh? 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com 

--
Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment