Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shirish won't enjoy watching me with another man: Farah Khan

Shirish won`t enjoy watching me with another man: Farah Khan

Farah Khan says her family has supported her in her acting debut "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi", but she isn't sure if her husband Shirish Kunder would go and see the film.

"Shirish, of course, encouraged me a lot, but I don't know whether he is ready to see the movie because he is not one of the husbands who would enjoy watching his wife holding hands with someone else. So I am not pushing him for it," Farah said here. 

Her kids - triplets son Czar, and daughters Diva and Anya - gave mixed reactions to her new role as an actress. 

"My kids are too young (4 years old), but my son didn't like watching me wearing a skirt and dancing around. He couldn't handle it. He used to say 'Yeh mumma nahi chahiye (I don't want this mother)'. 

"So I used to go home and remove all the make up. The girls were very excited and said 'Wear this only', but my son used to get very psyched," she said.


The choreographer-turned-director-turned-actress says she had to step out of her comfort zone to essay Shirin in the film. 

"To look like Shirin was not my comfort zone. Wearing Parsi ladies' clothes... I was at the fattest for that movie and nobody asked me to lose weight. I just said I will tell people I was asked to put on weight for the role, but that is not true," she said. 

Farah also could not relate to the make-up, heels, costumes and "sitting with the fake nails". 

Directed by Bela Sehgal, "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" features Boman Irani opposite Farah. The film will release Aug 24. 

--
Best  Regards,
jAiFBiNdAsT-A BiNdAs Collection!!
Email:- jaifbindas@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment