Sunday, September 9, 2012

'I love the fact that young girls like me'

`I love the fact that young girls like me`

When you meet actor Ranveer Singh you are instantly taken by his warmth and natural charm.

`I love the fact that young girls like me, ` says the young actor when we draw attention to his female fan following. In a fun-filled interview with CS, Ranveer talks about his looks, girls and love:

Busting the myth
Well, before I became an actor, I thought I was okay looking. In fact, I felt that I was good looking. Later, Adi Sir (Aditya Chopra) burst my bubble and told me that I wasn't that handsome but had a certain charm and quality, which certainly wasn't my looks.

It was after Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl that people started calling me handsome. Some girls told me that they liked my dancing, while others enjoyed the part where I step out of the shower looking wet and wild (smiles).


The gaga girls
After a recent awards function in Singapore, I was trying to locate my hotel room. There, a group of four-five drunk young girls started following me. They tore my clothes, scratched me, pulled my hair, pinched my bum and were literally over me. 

But I really can't complain (laughs out loud). After all, attention is what actors crave. Young girls are so expressive. They gush, scream, get excited and act crazy. I am really very glad that I appeal to this segment of the audience. I hope to do more films for my fantastic female fans.


No time for love
I haven't thought about love. As a young man, I used to think about getting a break in Bollywood. Now, my priority is on sustaining my career, and making it bigger and better. I haven't had the mind for love. I feel that the period from 25- 30 years are formative ones for a man's career. Love can follow later. 

Relationships in general are important. Whenever I get free time, I spend it with my family. I am quite a workaholic, so my family life does get neglected. It is not something I am proud of, though. I make it a point to be with my family - be a good son and brother. Investing in relationships is the most important investment of your life.


Ishq vishk
I am an absolute romantic at heart. I can easily fall into the category of classic lovers. Once I fall in love I will be fida, fida and fida. Ek baar ho gaya, toh mera wicket gaya. I have been told that I am a very giving person. I feel that I have a lot of love to give to others. 

I enjoy making others feel special. And I hope that someone feels the need to make me feel special. The perfect date Great food, good music, great conversation and great (grins naughtily)... I will leave the rest to your imagination (signs off with a wink). 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment