Thursday, September 20, 2012

I never wanted to be an actress: Nargis Fakhri

I never wanted to be an actress: Nargis Fakhri

Nargis Fakhri says she was never inclined towards acting, but the "beautiful" script of "Rockstar", her debut movie, propelled her to change her mind.

"I wasn't supposed to be an actress, but when I heard the story of 'Rockstar', I was like 'Oh my god! I so wanted to do this'. (So) acting happened by accident," Nargis told on the sidelines of the launch of the Ultrasmart ME Ultrabook by HCL, Wednesday. 

The 32-year-old, who played Ranbir Kapoor's love interest in "Rockstar", was recently named the brand ambassador of HCL Infosystems's computing products.

She feels god has been very kind to her on the professional front. 

"I always feel that god has blessed me with many good things in life and he gave me so many wonderful opportunities in my life. I never say no to adventure and this is the reason why I was not able to say no to my debut film, because the story was beautiful. When you feel something in the heart, then you can't say no (to it)," she added.


Nargis looked picture perfect with minimal make-up and a simple, ankle-length dress here.

About her beauty regime, the model-turned-actress said: "I love trying new things so yoga is something that I religiously follow as it refreshes one's mind and soul. I love swimming also as it helps in burning calories. 

"Recently, I have also started doing kick-boxing. So I love being active. May be one day, I will go to mountains for hiking," she said, justifying how she loves adventure in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment