Friday, September 7, 2012

What keeps Jiah Khan in shape?

What keeps Jiah Khan in shape?

Actress Jiah Khan, who made her debut with "Nishabd", says kathak helps her keep in shape. 

"I do kathak three times a week for two hours. Initially, when I started it, I used to do it everyday and I lost almost five kilos. It is the only exercise I do. I have been doing it for the last eight months, " Jiah told.

"My mother is a kathak dancer and she used to tell me that you are in Bollywood, you should learn some Indian classical moves, so I joined her in Mumbai and I love it, " she said.

The 24-year-old was here Thursday to launch a book titled "Hair: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know", written by Akshay Batra, managing director, Dr. Batra's Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd.

Also present was Bharatiya Janata Party leader Maneka Gandhi and Barry Stevens, trichologist and hair scientist and founder of the Trichological Society.

Sharing her secret for good hair, she said: "My mother has beautiful hair. I think it's in my genes. So I don't have to do much. But I do try and oil my hair regularly and take vitamins everyday." 

--
Best Regards,
Connect with Us Facebook Twitter & G+

No comments:

Post a Comment