Thursday, July 19, 2012

'Gangs of Wasseypur's entire team abused me'

`Gangs of Wasseypur`s entire team abused me`

Reema Sen on why she didn't feature in the promotions of 'Gangs of Wasseypur' and life after marriage

Reema Sen is back to Bollywood after a gap of two years and is currently soaking in all the attention that's coming her way post Anurag Kashyap's Gangs of Wasseypur. And while the actress was conspicuous in her absence during the film's promotions, Reema says it was because she was away honeymooning with her husband.

The 30-year-old actress married Delhi-based businessman Shiv Karan Singh, earlier in March this year. She laughs as she says, "I could not be there for the promotions as I was on my vacation and my entire team was abusing me for it." 

In fact, for the film's screening at the annual Cannes Film Festival this year, the actress said she had to postpone her honeymoon once. 



Gangs of Wasseypur could have been a dark film, but the cast and crew had some rather light-hearted moments during the shoot. Reema recalls one such incident where she accidentally hit Manoj Bajpai.

She says, "There was this scene in the film where I had to slap Manoj and I accidentally hit him. Later, he laughed and told me, 'God bless your husband!' It was really nice to work with actors like him and Tigmanshu Dhulia." 

Currently, Reema is enjoying her newly married status and was thrilled when her husband sent her a bouquet of roses and a bunch of balloons after watching her latest film.



"Life's not changed drastically after marriage. I am enjoying the Delhi culture. Gangs took a lot of my time and that's the reason why I was not visible on screen. There's no stopping me from doing more films, " she signs off.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com 

--
Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment