Thursday, July 19, 2012

Soha and Kunal fight over getting intimate

Soha and Kunal fight over getting intimate

Actress also reveals that she is not too happy with beau Kunal Khemu doing intimate scenes

Having a romantic relationship with a fellow actor can prove to be quite tricky. Soha Ali Khan, who has been dating beau Kunal Khemu since three years, admits to recently having had a fight with him, thanks to some of his racy scenes in his last release. 

Soha is of the opinion that before filming for an intimate scene, both the partners should discuss the 'act' with each other. She says, "Otherwise Kunal and I would have very bad fights over the issue.

I haven't done anything bold yet, anyway." 

Speaking about her tiff with Kunal, she says, "We had a fight about a particular scene, when I went to watch Kunal's latest film. I don't think any girlfriend would have been happy seeing that." However, Soha quickly adds, "There is an immature kid in all of us. But I too am an actor. I should be mature or else I should not have been dating another actor." 



With brother Saif Ali Khan's impending marriage becoming the talk of the town, Soha asserts that her wedding to Kunal will not be a 'state secret'. She says, "It becomes very boring when the media keeps talking about our marriage. Nothing earth shattering has taken place for us yet to keep talking about our marriage."

Soha is also gearing up for her next film that focusses on child trafficking. Soha who will play an NRI says, "I am aware of the problems related to the issue. Still there were several aspects of it that quite shocked me." 

--
Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment