Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I hope Kareena keeps working after marriage: Shahid

I hope Kareena keeps working after marriage: Shahid

Shahid Kapoor is happy for his ex-girlfriend Kareena Kapoor, who married Saif Ali Khan Tuesday, and hopes that she doesn't quit acting after marriage.

"Marriage is a big decision and it's a big occasion. I wish them a very happy married life. I hope they are happy together. I hope Kareena keeps working as she is one of the finest actresses we have," Shahid told reporters Tuesday when asked what would he like to say on Kareena's wedding to Saif.

"I know Babita aunty and Randhir (Kapoor) uncle for quite a while," added the actor. 

Shahid was speaking at Pioneer India Electronics event. He unveiled their new range of smart receivers and powerful speakers. 

Kareena-Saif's wedding has been a hush-hush affair, but Shahid, who hasn't planned anything about his marriage, says he will not hide anything.


"I haven't decided about my marriage. You guys will make me find a girl and fall in love. But whenever I will get married, I will not be hiding it and doing it in a corner. Media will be welcomed," he said. 

When asked was he invited for Kareena's wedding, he said: "What do I say on this? Let's stick to Pioneer." 

Any tips on how to handle link ups and break ups? 

"What can I say on break ups and link ups. Love is beautiful but everything should not be taken seriously and one important thing is that there are many aspects in life," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment