Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Twin prostitutes retire after having sex with 355,000 men

Two Dutch sisters are celebrating their retirement from prostitution with a tell-all book about their lives and the industry, revealing that they have entertained 355,000 men between them.

70-year-old identical twins Louise and Martine Fokkens shot to fame earlier this year as stars of a documentary charting their 50 year careers as prostitutes in Amsterdam.

Louise revealed that her bad arthritis meant that she had retired from prostitution two years ago.

Louise, who became a prostitute aged twenty after a brief spell making lampshades explained how she got in to the business.

"We didn't have enough money," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying on 'This Morning.'

"My husband's friends said it was the best way to make money so we decided to find out. I was 20/21 the first time.

"At first it was a problem for our mother and father but later we all lived normally with it," she said.

Mother-of-three, Martine still works as a prostitute two to three times a week.

"My family told me about my sister while I was in the hospital having my first baby.

"I didn't believe it but we talked about it and I loved her, that's life," Martine added.

Martine then started working at the brothel as a cleaner but two years later decided to join her sister as a prostitute after so many clients mistook her for her identical twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment