Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh cute! Alia Bhatt has a crush on Ranbir Kapoor!

Oh cute! Alia Bhatt has a crush on Ranbir Kapoor!

Actress Alia Bhatt confesses she has a huge crush on actor Ranbir Kapoor. 

"I have always loved Ranbir and I love him even more after 'Barfi!'. He is my biggest crush and he will always remain my biggest crush," the 19-year-old said here Tuesday at a promotional event of her forthcoming debut film "Student Of The Year". 

Asked which Khan would she like to work with from Bollywood's popular Khans - Shah Rukh, Salman or Aamir - Alia said: "These three are such big stars, how can I choose one? I want to work with all three of them." 

Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt's youngest daughter, Alia, is making her debut alongside two newcomers - David Dhawan's son Varun and model Sidharth Malhotra. The movie hits theatres Oct 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment